Earls Court Boat Show opportunities for sellers and snappers...
The last call for exibitor applications at the Whyte and Mackay Earls Court Boat Show (1-9 December) is nigh. The deadline for bookings is Monday 1 October, 1800hrs.
And for all you budding marine photographers out there, the Earls Court Boat Show is offering a free ticket for every entrant…
Up to six images may be entered in each category. No image may be entered in more than one category and the judges reserve the right to re-categorise any entry.
This year’s categories are:
1. Sailing: Yacht racing, Dinghies, Cruising, Classic yachts, Tall Ships
2. Powerboating, Racing, Cruising, Inland waterways
3. Water scenes, Harbours, Coastal, Inland waterways, Abstract
4. Fishing, Inland, Coastal, Deep sea
5. Sub Aqua
6. People, Sail, Power, Fishing, Families, Afloat
10. “Best in Show” – the best picture of all entrants
11. “Young Photographer Award” – the best picture submitted by a photographer under the age of 18
The jury will be made up of professional photographers, a National Photo Editor and experts in the fields of design and communication who will select the best photos. Contributions will be judged according to their creativity and originality.
Entries close on Nov 1st 2007
The Award Ceremony will be held on the main pool at the New Whyte & Mackay Earls Court Boat Show on Saturday 1st December 2007 .
Possible PBO entry to photographic competition. Category: Abstract??