Our pick of Practical Boat Owner magazine’s best on test over the past year is up for grabs as one great prize – worth more than £2,700!
PBO is once again offering one big prize, inspired by our recommended and best-on-test items of the year.
Far from being an office clearout, all the items will be brand new, sent direct to the lucky winner from the generous suppliers.
One winner will be picked at random from the prize draw entries to receive all 10 products – but hurry, the competition closes on 5 December, so get your entry in as soon as possible.
The winner will be able to choose the colour of their antifouling, and the sizes for their rig tension gauges, Chilly’s bottle and Habitent.
Our top prize of Henri Lloyd’s top-performing Elite smock and salopettes is worth £835, and will no doubt keep you warm and dry for many winters to come.
You can check out the full prize list here and if you love PBO make sure to subscribe for only £19.99, saving of 36% on the full price! and never miss an issue.
Enter below for your chance to win this cracking prize. Good luck, and Merry Christmas!
Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- The promoter is Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (‘TIUK’) which has its registered offices located at Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SU.
- The PRIZE DRAW is administered and fulfilled by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (‘TIUK’) which has its registered offices located at Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SU.
- Entry into the PRIZE DRAW is free to enter and entrants can enter by coupon or online.
- The prize is 1x Habitent Mistral or Sirocco cockpit tent, 1x Henri Lloyd Elite oilskins (if the featured product is out of stock then the supplier will offer the nearest equivalent product), 1x B&G Vulcan 5 chart plotter, 1x Spinlock Rig-Sense rig tension gauge, 1x Chilly’s Bottle plus carabiner clip, 1x Meaco DD8L Zambezi dehumidifier, 4x Unimer U-cleat compensators, 2x 2.5lt tins of Seajet 033 Shogun antifouling paint, 1x Odeo Flare Mk III, 1x Standard Horizon HX870E (DSC) handheld VHF (‘Prize’).
- The PRIZE DRAW is open to residents in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man aged eighteen (18) or over, excluding employees and past employees of HABITENT, HENRI LLOYD, B&G, SPINLOCK, CHILLY’S BOTTLE, MEACO, UNIMER, SEAJET, STANDARD HORIZON, ODEO, the supplier of the prizes and anyone materially connected to the administration of the PRIZE DRAW. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request from TIUK.
- The PRIZE DRAW will run on the following competition website: www.pbo.co.uk/christmasgiveaway and in the Christmas Gift Guide and Giveaway within the PBO December 2016 issue.
- Entry into the PRIZE DRAW is by entrants filling their required details online via the Competition Website or through submitting the relevant coupon printed in the Christmas Giveaway.
- PRIZE DRAW will open on Thursday 3rd November 2016.
- Closing date for the receipt of PRIZE DRAW entries is Monday 5th December 2016.
- Entry into the PRIZE DRAW is online only via the link specified above, or by post using the relevant coupon printed in the Christmas Gift Guide. Entry made online using methods generated by a script; macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Entries which are incomplete, illegible, or indecipherable will not be valid
and will be deemed void.
- Only one (1) entry per person may be submitted, which will then become the property of TIUK.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the PRIZE DRAW.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification. TIUK accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted to the Prize Draw Website/s or for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- The PRIZE DRAW will be drawn on Monday 12th December, supervised by an independent observer.
- Unless otherwise stated the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be notified by TELEPHONE and POST on or before 30th December.
- Reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner: if the winner cannot be
contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, TIUK reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 DAYS from the draw date, an alternative winner will be drawn.
- The decision of TIUK is final, based on the criteria set out in the promotion, and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- The winner will receive their prize by post no later than 30th January 2017.
- The prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made by POST and TELEPHONE to the winner.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The winner/s is/are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability. TIUK accept no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the prize being withdrawn or amended.
- TIUK reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of the PRIZE DRAW at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The winner/s agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by
TIUK relating to any post-winning publicity.
- PRIZE DRAW may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- No alternatives to the prizes offered will be given.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If any of these terms and conditions is found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable all other provisions shall continue to apply.
- When entering their details on the entry form, entrants will be given the option to opt out of Promoter communications containing newsletters and information about products, services or promotions. If the entrant ticks the relevant box to opt out, Promoter will not communicate with entrant for any purpose other than as required in connection with this competition. If an entrant opts in to receive communications, the entrant can change their mind and opt-out at any time by
updating their marketing preferences by contacting the Promoter or by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in direct marketing emails from the Promoter.