PBO has teamed up with the elegant Montagu Arms Hotel in Beaulieu to offer an indulgent stay for a pair of lucky boatjumblers.
This year’s 41st Beaulieu Boatjumble on Sunday 22 April will once again feature the popular PBO Ask the Experts Live marquee, with free talks and demonstrations by marine industry specialists.
Beaulieu Boatjumble remains the largest outdoor sale of maritime items in Europe and offers hundreds of stands packed with bargains.
The lucky winner will receive a pair of tickets to visit Beaulieu Boatjumble (worth £19.60). Then round off the day with a seasonal three-course dinner from the award-winning Terrace Restaurant menu at the Montagu Arms Hotel, stay overnight then enjoy breakfastnext morning (total stay worth £279) at this quintessential English country house retreat.
The Montagu Arms is just minutes away from the Boatjumble, in the heart of the New Forest National Park and close to the Beaulieu River. For more details see www.montaguarmshotel.co.uk.
Nine runners-up will also each receive a pair of tickets to Beaulieu Boatjumble, with entry to the whole of the Beaulieu attraction including the National Motor Museum, 13th Century Beaulieu Abbey, Palace House and its stunning grounds.
PBO readers can also get a 15% discount to Beaulieu Boatjumble. So if you’re not a winner, quote PBOMAG18 when booking tickets on the Beaulieu website at www.beaulieuboatjumble.co.uk or by calling 01590 612888. This offer will be available until advance tickets go off sale at 5pm on 12 April
Closing date: 1st April 2018
Terms and conditions
The prize is based on two people sharing a room on Sunday April 22nd, 2018. Usual competition T&C’s
apply. Bar bill and drinks are not included and will be payable when checking out. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given. The competition closes on 1 April 2018. Only entries received before the closing date will be included in the free prize draw. The winner will be notified after the closing date. By entering the competition you agree to the use of your details in publicity relating to the competition.
- The promoter of this competition is Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd (“Promoter“), which has its registered offices located at Beaulieu, New Forest, Hampshire, United Kingdom, SO42 7ZN and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 00152186.
- This competition is administered and fulfilled by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (“TIUK“), which has its registered offices located at 3rd Floor, 161 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9AP and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 53626.
- There will be one winner(s) and nine runners up of this competition. The winner(s) will each win the following prize: Pair of tickets to the BoatJumble and a one night stay at the Montagu Arms Hotel with dinner and breakfast. The nine winners will win a pair of tickets to the Beaulieu BoatJumble on 22nd April 2018.
- The winner(s) are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- This competition is open to residents in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged eighteen (18) or over excluding employees and past employees of Promoter and TIUK, their printers and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of this competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
- This competition will run on on pbo.co.uk
- To enter this competition, you fill in your details on pbo.co.uk
- This competition will open on 12th February 2018 and the closing date is 23.59 on 1st April 2018.
- You can only enter this competition online. Entry made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Only one entry per person may be submitted. All entries will become the property of TIUK and will not be returned. TIUK and Promoter accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted.
- Entries must be made directly by the person entering this competition. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these Competition Terms.
- The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date. The decision of TIUK is final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email after 1st April 2018.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted within 7 days, or if the winner(s) are unable to comply with these Competition Terms, TIUK reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that this competition is being judged, to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide information requested, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize supplier’s terms and conditions. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. TIUK accepts no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the prize being withdrawn. In the event of the prize being unavailable, TIUK and Promoter reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- TIUK and Promoter reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of this competition. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, TIUK and Promoter, their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of TIUK and/or Promoter, their agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you are a winner of this competition, you agree that TIUK and Promoter may use your name, photograph and town or county of residence to announce the winner(s) of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, and you agree to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TIUK and Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Competition Terms and the details in the promotional material, the details in the promotional material shall prevail.
- These Competition Terms will be governed by English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.